Moms Across America has released its latest round of testing results, this time on school lunches from across the U.S.. The results show mass contamination of the food children in America eat every day with toxins such as glyphosate, heavy metals and veterinary drugs, as well as worryingly low levels of vital nutrients.
A summary of the Moms Across America testing results includes:
- 95.3% of the school lunch items contained glyphosate – the world’s most used weedkiller.
- 74% of the samples contained at least one of 29 harmful pesticides.
- 4 Veterinary drugs and hormones were found in 9 school lunches samples at levels up to 130.76 ng/g.
- 100% of the school lunch samples contained heavy metals at levels up to 6,293 X higher than the EPA’s maximum levels allowed in drinking water.
- The majority of the samples were low in levels of many nutrients.
For millions of children, school meals are the main meals they consume. School lunches contain many GMO ingredients such as corn, soy, and sugar from sugar beets and are processed with GM oils such as canola and soybean oil. Most genetically modified crops are engineered to withstand spraying with toxic chemicals such as glyphosate, glufosinate, dicamba, and many more harmful chemicals.
Glyphosate Residue Free Certification for Food Brands – Click Here
Test Your Food and Water at Home for Glyphosate – Click Here
Test Your Hair for Glyphosate and other Pesticides – Click Here to Find Our Your Long-Term Exposure
The wheat, peas, beans, oats, and other grain ingredients found in school lunches, such as in hot dog and burger buns, bread crumb coating, pasta, pizza crusts, etc., are primarily derived from conventional crops that are often sprayed with glyphosate as a drying agent before harvest – this practice results in high levels of glyphosate residues in the foods. Thousands of food samples have now been tested for glyphosate, however, we are unaware of previous testing on school lunches.
Moms Across America Director, Zen Honeycutt, told Sustainable Pulse that; “Across the nation parents and children are disgusted with the food that is being given to our children. These results show that our nation’s future leaders are being poisoned. This is not only unwise, and detrimental to the United States’ standing as a world power, it is a crime against humanity.”