Sustainable Pulse, the newest and fastest growing sustainability social network, has launched a new feature that aims to bring the sustainable world together. The ‘Sustainable Directory’ allows users from around the globe to add their information, enabling them to be easily accessible to a worldwide audience.
Sustainable Pulse, run by the eco experts RA Globe, have set up an easy to use and simple social network for all organizations that work in the field of sustainability. It has a wide focus that includes: Green and Renewable Energy, Sustainable Agriculture, sustainable management of our seas and also the protection of Endangered Species.
The main focus of the site is to allow the general public to easily find organizations and companies that support sustainability – to this end the ‘Sustainable Directory’ has been created. It allows everyone to put themselves on the sustainability map by:
- Adding all their details to an easy access free directory
- Including a full biography of their organization
- Allowing the public to easily access their company/organization
- Improving their SEO optimization*
- Everyone can enter themselves into the following categories: ‘Sustainable Agriculture’, ‘Sustainable Environment’, ‘Sustainable Energy’, ‘Sustainable Oceans’, ‘Sustainable Tourism’ and ‘Sustainable Species’
*SEO Optimization helps your company/organization to appear higher up on search engine (Google) results.