The Sustainable Pulse website and project is owned by Rowlands and Associates PLC
Registered office: 13 Kaloyan Street, Veliko Tarnovo, 5000, Republic of Bulgaria
Tax Number: 201694483
Rowlands and Associates PLC is a Sustainable Agriculture media company.
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the Sustainable Pulse website and project.
- Please read these terms carefully before using this website (“Site”). Your use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect on the first day of use of this Site.
- Rowlands and Associates PLC reserves the right to change these terms and conditions by posting the changes online. Your continued use of this Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- These terms and conditions apply to any site under the control of Rowlands and Associates PLC and from which a link has been created to these terms and conditions.
- Copyright in the material is owned by Rowlands and Associates PLC or the content providers. Rowlands and Associates PLC has made every effort to gain copyright for all written material on this Site. Any person who owns the copyright for material published on this Site, please contact us.
- Unauthorised use of the material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written consent of the Rowlands and Associates PLC or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited. Documents (including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons without the prior written permission of the copyright holders on this Site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use. Should Rowlands and Associates PLC receive any complaint with regard to third party material on this Site, it will review the matter and remove material at its sole discretion. Rowlands and Associates PLC will have no further liability to either party in such instance.
- The photographs of adults or children used within this Site to illustrate the work of Rowlands and Associates PLC are posed by models and do not depict actual situations.
- A licence is required to use Intellectual Property of Sustainable Pulse name and logo and all certification logos owned by Rowlands and Associates PLC. Rowlands and Associates PLC shall consider such requests at its sole discretion. To request a licence contact us
- Links to third party websites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. Rowlands and Associates PLC is not responsible for the contents or the reliability of linked third-party websites, either to or from Sustainable Pulse Site, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. Any website wanting to create a link to Sustainable Pulse website, or to request a link to be created to it, must contact us.
- You agree to use this Site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this Site.
- Unless otherwise requested, by posting messages on Sustainable Pulse Site comments sections you are granting a license to Rowlands and Associates PLC to reproduce these comments on any other part of the Site and in any other publications.
- Where you are able to submit any contribution to this Site you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant Rowlands and Associates PLC a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant Rowlands and Associates PLC the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to Rowlands and Associates PLC.
- By submitting your contribution to Rowlands and Associates PLC you warrant that your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Rowlands and Associates PLC for any or all of the purposes specified above. Furthermore, you warrant your contribution is not defamatory, does not infringe any law, you indemnify Rowlands and Associates PLC against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Rowlands and Associates PLC as a result of your breach of the above warranty and waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Site and the purposes specified above.
- Rowlands and Associates PLC has the right to remove any material or posting you make on this Site at its discretion.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this Site must be terminated immediately.
- Rowlands and Associates PLC do not accept liability for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the use or loss of use of this Site.
- While Rowlands and Associates PLC endeavours to ensure that the Site is available 24 hours a day, this is not guaranteed. Rowlands and Associates PLC does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. Rowlands and Associates PLC may make changes to the materials on this Site, or to the information, products and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The materials on this Site may be out of date, and Rowlands and Associates PLC makes no commitment to update the Materials on this Site.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- Any questions regarding the Site can be addressed by contacting us.